IOBC-WPRS is one of six Regional Sections
of the International Organisation for Biological Control.
IOBC was established in 1955 to promote environmentally
safe methods of pest and disease control in plant protection.
Members of WPRS are individual scientists, governmental, scientific or commercial organisations from 24 countries of Europe, Mediterranean region and the Middle East.
IOBC-WPRS encourages collaboration in promoting feasible and environmentally safe methods of pest and pathogen control.
IOBC-WPRS fosters research and practical application, organises meetings, symposia, offers training and information, especially of biological methods of control, but also of all methods, including chemicals, within an integrated pest management context. Major activities include development and standardisation of testing methods for effects of pesticides on beneficial species, pest and disease damage assessment, modelling in relation to pest and disease management, and the practical implementation of biological and integrated controls for pests and diseases of particular crops.
- 12-15 September 2016, Berlin, Germany
- 07-09 September 2016, Tartu, Estonia
- 20-23 October 2015, Vienna, Austria
- 11-15 October 2015, Rehovot, Israel
- 04-07 October 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- 28 June - 1 July 2015, Zagreb, Croatia
- 07-11 June 2015, Riga, Latvia
- 01-03 June 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 11-14 May 2015, Kalamata, Messinia, Greece
- SG "Pome Fruit Diseases", 24-28 November 2014, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- SGs "Pome fruit arthropods" and "Stone fruits", 06-09 October 2014, Vienna, Austria
- 14-18 September 2014, Ghent, Belgium
- 15-18 June 2014, Uppsala, Sweden
- SG "Soft Fruits", 26-28 May 2014, Vigalzano, Pergine Valsugana, Italy
- 21-23 May 2014, Poznan, Poland
- 25-27 February 2014, Gembloux, Belgium
Member Login & Membership Renewal
Membership Payment: Secure online credit-card payment is possible with Visa or MasterCard.
FAQs: Procedures for
The Treasurer of IOBC-WPRS.
You are not yet IOBC-WPRS member?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter - get the IOBC-WPRS News delivered to your inbox.