IOBC-WPRS Membership Application & Payment
Get or renew your IOBC-WPRS membership
You can become a member by registering yourself. Please choose a category of membership. You will then be prompted for information needed to submit your application and method of payment.
Following the submission of both your application and payment, a confirmation of Membership with your Username and Password will be sent via e-mail and you can sign in as a member the next time you visit.
FAQs: Procedures for
- New Members: Membership Application and Payment (pdf)
- Persons who have attended an IOBC-WPRS conference and paid registration fees as non IOBC-WPRS Member: Membership Activation for Meeting Participants (pdf)
- IOBC-WPRS Members: Membership Renewal (pdf)
1. The IOBC-WPRS online-membership administration system automatically sends a reminder for the membership renewal 8 and 4 weeks before the expiry of your membership. In case the membership is not renewed until the expiration date, your membership profile will be automatically de-activated and later deleted from the system. In this case you have to apply for a new membership.
2. Your IOBC-WPRS membership is valid for 1 year after the payment of the membership and the receipt of the automatically generated access data to the IOBC-WPRS website. However, the subscription period for the scientific Journal BioControl is the calendar year (Jan.-Dec.), valid from the date of subscription. Recommendation:
- In order to profit from the reduced subscription fee for all issues of the Annual Volume of BioControl, it is recommended to pay the annual IOBC-WPRS membership fee until the 31st of March of the respective year.
- From 1st of April until the end of the calendar year, consider to apply for a Supporting Membership without subsciption to "BioControl".
- From 1st of October until the end of the calendar year, it's not possible to order or renew the Supporting Membership with subscription to "BioControl". Instead, please apply for an Supporting Membership without subsciption to "BioControl".