IP Practical Guidelines, online version
General Technical Guidelines for IP Production of Annual and Perennial Crops
The General Technical Guideline content is incorporated in every Crop Specific Technical Guideline.
Crop Specific Technical Guidelines for Integrated Production
For local storage or print-out generate / download pdf*.
*: Please allow some time to generate the PDF, depending on your internet connection.
- Pome Fruits, 6th edition, 2019 (pdf*)
- Citrus, 5th edition, 2016 (pdf*)
- Grapes, 5th edition, 2020 (pdf*)
- Olives, 4th edition, 2018 (pdf*)
- Soft Fruits, 5th edition, 2018 (pdf*)
- Stone Fruits, 5th edition, 2019 (pdf*)
- Field Grown Vegetables, 2nd edition, 2016
- Brassica Crops: Cauliflower, Broccoli, Head Cabbages, Root and Leaf Brassicas) (pdf*)
- Apiaceae Crops: Carrots, Fennel, Celery, Celeriac (pdf*)
- Alliaceae Crops:
- Asteracea Crops: Lettuce, Endive, Escarola (excluding Witloof) (pdf*)
- Solanacea Crops:
- Chenopodiaceae Crops: Spinach, Silverbeet (pdf*)
- Leguminosae Crops: Beans, Peas, Green Beans (fresh and processing) (pdf*)
- Cucurbitae Crops:
- Arable Crops, 2nd edition, 2019