Council and Convenors Meeting, 29 November - 1 December 2019, Belgrade, Serbia
Activity Reports for 2018-2019:
- Opening, P. Nicot (pdf)
- Commission Publications, U. Koch (pdf)
- Website, webshop and other communication activities, M. Bühler (pdf)
- The budget for 2020-2021, G. Grabenweger (pdf, restricted access for Council and Convenors)
- Guidelines for integrated production, C. Malavolta (pdf)
- Harmonized regulation of biological control agents, J. Jaques Miret
- Biocontrol and IPM in North Africa & Near East, A. Mazih (pdf)
IOBC-WPRS Council & Convenors Meeting (click on image to watch the larger original file).
Reports of the Working Groups:
- Integrated protection of fruit crops, C. Ioriatti (pdf)
- Pesticides and beneficial organisms, G. Smagghe (pdf)
- Pheromones & other semio-chemicals in integrated production, J. Gross
- Integrated protection in viticulture, C. Duso (pdf)
- Integrated protection of oilseed crops, M. Jedryczka (pdf)
- Integrated protection of field vegetables, U. Vogler (pdf)
- Microbial and nematode control of invertebrate pests, E. Tarasco (pdf)
- Integrated control in protected crops, Temperate climate, B. Gobin (pdf)
- Integrated control in protected crops, Mediterranean climate, C. Rapisarda (pdf)
- Biological and integrated control of plant pathogens, J. Köhl (pdf)
- Integrated protection in oak forest, A. Cocco (pdf)
- Integrated protection of stored products, J. Riudavets (pdf)
- Integrated protection of olive crops, P. Baptista (pdf)
- Integrated protection of citrus crops, M.T. Martinez-Ferrer (pdf)
- Induced resistance, V. Flors (pdf)
- GMO's in integrated plant production, M. Meissle
- Landscape management for functional biodiversity, B. Gerowitt (pdf)
- Integrated control of mite pests, G. Broufas (pdf)
- Benefits and risks of exotic biocontrol agents, O. Ameixa (pdf)
Photo gallery, slideshow
Survey: Social Media and E-mail Newsletter
Aim: Get to know the current usage of Social Media and identify most important IOBC-WPRS topics/information
Results: Number of returned surveys was 28.
- Most important social media platform for professional use is ResearchGate.
Facebook and Youtube are mostly used for private purposes, whereas Twitter and LinkedIn (and to a certain extent as well YouTube) are used for professional purposes
- Most important topics are meeting announcements; the least interesting topic in this audience was "open positions" - however, this might be of more interest for PhD students and younger scientists
- 82 % of the survey participants receive the e-mail Newsletter. This refers more or less to the survey in 2013, where 85 % of the IOBC-WPRS officials and members present at the GA 2013 answered positively to get an eNewsletter on regular intervals.
- The current topics of the newsletter are valuable.